The Brick Complaint
Horrible Customer Services
The salesman basically told me what i wanted to hear to get me to purchase the couch. I asked if they would be having a Black Friday sale in which he said yes, and he would give me the sale price early. I came back two days later (to meet with the same salesman). When he gave me the price, i asked if that included the Black Friday sale price in which he responded "oh, you want that?"..... as if he would have not given me the price if i did not notice.
Next, when filing out the paper work, i asked if delivery to Sherwood park was going to be a problem and that i cannot be home during the day due to work in which he told me that evening delivery would not be an issue. I clarified this probably 3 times with him and he wrote down on my order form EVENING DELIVERY ONLY. I was told my couch would come in on the 17th of November. I received a call on the 17th saying my couch was not in and it would be in the 24th of November.... and that they would not deliver the couch in the evening and asked what day i would be able to take work off. I told the lady that i was promised evening delivery and she said there was no way they could make an evening delivery happen and she would call me right back. She DID NOT call me back, i had to call her 24 HOURS LATER after still not receiving a call. Once i finally got a hold of her, she mentioned my couch would not be in until December 4.I asked to speak to the manager in which they would not pass me on to a manager and said they would speak to the manager for me. The two customer service ladies were extremely rude and unhelpful.
I finally got a hold of the manager and he explained to me that the couch was never supposed to be in on the 17th. He also explained the Brick only makes 3 evening deliveries a day.... which only happen to be on the South Side and North Side of Edmonton. Cameron, the manager, was appologetic. However, did not address my main issue of getting an evening delivery and the fact his salesman promised me things that were not being followed through with.
I can confidently say I will never make another purchase from the Brick in my life and I will be sure to pass this on to all my friends and family.
NOT WORTH THE PRICE FOR THE HASSLE.
CONTACT THIS BUSINESS
BUSINESSES REPLY HERE
More The Brick reviews
- Brick delivered broken chest
- Manager of store needs to be replaced
- Purchase and after sales services
- Horrible Platinum card service
- The Brick Delivery
- still waiting for a bed I purchased since boxing day.
- return Items
- Poor delivery- lost order
- Oakdale Microsuede 2 piece sectional
- Lousy service at The Brink Kamloops, BC
- DON'T BUY A MATTRESS FROM THE BRICK!!!!
- LG broken washing machine
- Brick customer service sucks
- The urban brick BUYERS BEWARE
- Home Furniture
- Customer services got rewards
- Do not get direct tv!!!
- Horrible Horrible Horrible
- DirecPath HORRIBLE HORRIBLE CASE OF ABUSE!!!
- Horrible, rude company--stay away at all costs
- Sears Home Services
- direct tv is MONEY HUNGRY
- Customer Service
- Customer Service
- Horrible service
- Mothers Day Flowers
- Dish Network bad customer service communication
- bad customer services
- Worst Customer Service ever
- Horrible customer service--CAREMARK should be renamed BADMARK
How It Works
COMPLAINTS RESOLVEDThousands of Businesses of all sizes and millions of customers use MeasuredUp
It's free and easy to put MeasuredUp to work for you